- “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.” – Mathew 3:17
- Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God – Mathew 4:4
Mathew’s Gospel in Hindi – 12 hours preaching by Shishye Thompson
- In him was the life, and that life was the light of men – John 1:4
John’s Gospel in Hindi – 18 hours preaching by Shishye Thompson
Christutva – Fake believer or True believer? – by Shishye Thompson
Dharm Anek – by Shishye Thompson
Message on sanctification by Bro. James X Ravi
- 12 Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation–but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. 13 For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live – Romans 8:12-13
Click below to play
- Oh Lord, lead us from untruth to truth, from darkness to light and from death to eternal life. In answer to cry of mankind Lord Jesus too incarnation. Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” – John 14:6
- Who am I? Where am I? and Who is beind all that exists?
- Here, I have tried to lead you, slowly and in simple words to the truth of God. And lead you to receive forgiveness of sins. The salvation of the Soul and eternal life with God.
- Such questions and many more could be understood through faith and learning.
- By the end, if you are sincere to yourself and really seeking to know the Truth and act upon it. You will meet Turth face to face.
- The Lord Jesus Christ said: “Ask and you will be given, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you” – Mathew 7:7
by Shishye Thompson