(My story – is your own story)
In the present scenario for reaching the unreached, this is an effective medium and a tool.
Lord Jesus said,
“Go home to your own people and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you – Mark 5:19
In my younger days, reluctantly, half-hearted though I would stand by the roadside, and sometimes outside a stadium, in the marketplace or a bus stand or trains. And distribute gospel tracts.
I had fear in my heart and was ashamed. But today
I have pain in my heart and tears in my eyes.
The reason for this is I am aware that man is in darkness, poor, oppressed, blind and a captive.
At the same time, I stand aloof and unmoved despite knowing the fact that Christ has come for this very people to save them.
“Every human who is not allowed to hear the gospel is a prisoner.”
Witnessing is not a preaching of religion but the good news of hope and love in the kingdom of God.
This connects the society with goodwill and love and does not divide it.
Lord Jesus has not called people to a religion, but called tired and weary of himself, so that he can give rest.
Religious conversion is a lie of Satan. And he uses this lie as a weapon to keep people from hearing the good news of salvation. (Show a lamb in Wolf’s clothing, or clothe the truth as a lie)
*A believer has a challenging situation everywhere.
On the roads, in fields, marketplaces and anywhere outside of church buildings.
* To many this has become a handy excuse for not sharing the gospel.
* Everyone likes to be in large meetings, worship concerts, healing meetings etc.
But, Lord Jesus met with people by the roadsides, under trees, on the hills, on the boat, in homes of the sick, in the temple compound Lord Jesus said “If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also” – John15:20
At the same time, he also said
“you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses to the ends of the earth.”
“Today it looks like the good news of Christ is locked within the four walls of the Church”
What has happened?
To the great commision of the Lord, to go in my name, to go in my authority, and I am with you till the end of the world? – Mat 28:18-20
“My story” be my smallest experience
* The preaching of the blind bigger (my story)- all I know is once I was blind but now I see.
* The preaching of the Samaritan woman (my story) – He told me all that I did, could this be the Messiah.
If there is opposition to the gospel and persecution, then share with ordinary people “My story” that is my experience and my testimony.
Is your small testimonies, that you share, for this you do not need books, tracts, or a Bible in your hand Share where and with whom?
*With anybody, in homes, in shops, in markets.
* In neighborhood, fields, friends,
* In travels with people known or unknown
Lord Jesus loved us, so shall we love others.
There is no question of strife or violence.
If anyone does not like to hear the story, then discontinue the conversation.
Talk about the day today’s blessings and answer to prayers, that will show the relationship with the living God.
1. For food, for healing, for clothing, rents, travels, protection from accidents, timely provision, children’s education, peace in the house,
2. Share how the Lord has promised that if you ask anything in my name and I will do it.
3. Ask others, about their problems and encourage them to pray on their own and receive answers.
4. Pray on their behalf
“For when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, since I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!” – 1 Cor 9:16
Today the question is…
Are you willing to tell your story?