Does he look like the one I describe here?
“I marvel that ye are so soon removed from Him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: perverted gospel of Christ.” (Galatians 1:6-8).
Another Jesus and another Gospel….
- Another Jesus does not talk about sin.
- He does not talk about repentance
- Faith is preached but turning from sin is not mentioned.
- Another Jesus talks about the glories of this world
- Another Jesus makes you rich and powerful, in society government and world.
- He makes you influential.
- He brings you respect and honour in this world
- He answers all your prayers with one word – Money
- He does not say blessed are the poor the foolish and weak and downtrodden. But instead calls them cursed.
- He is not seen with Lepers, blind, captives and oppressed, but enjoys being in limelight.
- He does not ask you to deny self
- He does not ask you to take up the cross
- He allows you fame and fortune
- He lifts you up on a pedestal and not on a cross
- Another Jesus sits on the throne
- He is more like a magician
- Another Jesus obeys his disciples
- He is seen among the rich and famous.
- Another Jesus does not wash his disciple’s feet but instead encourages disciples to give money.
- Another Jesus needs and likes security and government machinery to be available to serve him.
- Another Jesus also has seeds but that brings forth tares.
- He does not weep when he sees others suffer
- Another Jesus does not demand holiness but demands Faith.
- He does not say –If any man follow me let him forsake all that he has..
- Another Jesus does not emphasise that I am the way the truth and the Life, and No one can come to the Father without me.